Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Renew License In Pittsburgh

"Alex Is your blog?'s The still?"

My blog was clinically dead

It got to me more than a week, a sharp wooden stake in the form of an uninspired entry rammed in the chest and was left me in cold blood in the darkest corner of a bleak large room called the Internet to bleed. No one helped the poor because if a blog could turn out first aid, I was the monster I've created this and therefore I am the only one who keeps it alive.

One man's meat is another sorrow, and as long as my blog in the last agony of trying to fight against the death struck the hand of my "Do-do-better-to-indicator to unprecedented heights. Too bad that it reverts back to zero with this entry is.

Yes, it happened. Human as I was, I did not pursue the tragedy of survival. And yet I could not put the blog of its misery. So I pulled him out of the dark corner and hoisted him on the operating table, joining it to all the life-giving devices, and let it lie there for the first time a while because I had no idea how I could resuscitate him again.

And yet I took today from the creativity defibrillators and missed the motionless Something that once called himself Alex His blog, some succulent electric shocks. And actually, it happened something. The heart began to beat, the moving thing, and scrambled to gradually return. And now it is alive and well here in front of the loyal readers, than never would have been something. And good topics, I could write about, I still have none, so for me everything as usual!

Back to old values and old promises. In my case the shuttle is flying straight and snaps the loom, if you know what I mean, what I do not go out. You were perhaps the two pictures have noticed that I've linked here. One shows a horrible absurdity, the other as the Frankenstein monster. Allow the ghastly absurdity is the lead actress Transporter 3 . And I mean really Actress, not as a female sidekick, as is known from the old Transporter movies. Do not get me wrong, I criticize women really just do not like. Especially their appearance. But if you go into an exaggerated, testosterone-dripping, free moral action movie, you have just do not want to "seductive" eyes and thin pseudo-love stories, especially with the girls there. Although she is a Russian. Jason " Scott Steiner " Statham has used his program but reeled off casually.

My tip: Look dear to The Anarchist's Wife . He ran times in the Sneak, of course, including French production, as it might be different for Sneak films. It is certainly a family drama set in Spain during the Second World War, and has also received more bad reviews, but he can somehow keep Transporter 3.

Have I ever thought about the way Hitman , so the film, excited? I think at this point yet, but I will definitely catch up again. But for now, the dose of the healing potion is enough for my blog. He is now alive and well and the operating table is free again. Where I will find me again on Thursday in a figurative sense, because I get when my wisdom teeth pulled. As almost exactly one year. Meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment