Thursday, January 22, 2009

Implanting Pain Twice

"I think I'll take the 9er iron ..."


allow two parts of me, which I had deliberately releasing today.

Otherwise it works quite well, the whole process was a joke, about a minute took (the action of the syringe is of course included, but I would have left out the syringe, I would have spent a total of probably not even five minutes in the dentist's office) . My dentist even said he would set a new world record. At least in theory. Therefore not comparable with the case a year ago when the oral surgeon to has destroyed my lower wisdom teeth, some of his sledgehammer.

are not so good anyway without the holes in my mouth, on the page easily golf.de a "Golf Hole of the Week" article could write. At first it bled like a stuck pig too, but that has subsided. But what will you complain, last year was basically the whole thing a lot more brutal. Since I could open my mouth even after a week after the operation and the jaws were not quite there yet not quite its normal volume. Here is a very extreme picture of the time:


creepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment