Sunday, January 11, 2009

Panties With Legs For Elderly Ladies

The hard lives

It is Sunday, it's night, says goodbye to the weekend? That would be nice. This time it's much more tragic, because in addition to the weekend I have to adopt even the Christmas holiday. From now on Monday is no longer "at some point during the week," but "the first working day", 1 clock in the morning no longer "time to go home" but "time to lie in bed long ago" and 6:45 is no longer "in the middle of night "but" Good morning! . Too bad, but as the saying goes, any good book must go to a page turned.

I was away for a long time because I had a lot to do, and it was really still, so I will Now do not write much anymore. Same for the first week of school I have to do many tasks: a knife in a wall drawing, imagine the book "The Beach" in English, learn in a social studies work and prepare a German paper on the subject (ironic) "love poetry". And although I would still like to get too excited about Transporter 3, I will stop by in the coming days hardly. Hopefully. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment