Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where Can I Get Free Catalogs For Prom Dresses

We made the NBA

My blog has cobwebs hanging down everywhere, but that's OK, because there is just more important things in life. As I look at my blog only once colleagues Tobi, Albi and Daweed and think "Damn, where there is REALLY important things in life!". But not for the offense.

my blog colleagues and I are way way NBA players. We have pseudonyms and disguise us really well, but I will Omerta, the Mafia vow of silence of the break now * and tell the whole truth. So, here we come.
_________________________________________________
* What would Vincent say? "Ciao bella mafia Napoli!"


Albert ...

... Ramon Sessions of the Milwaukee Bucks

Tobi is ...

... Kevin Garnett after winning the championship for the Celtics

Alex is ...

... Ben Wallace from the slopes ... er, Bulls ... sorry, Cavaliers. I still live at all?

excuse the image quality.

And the similarity does not exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment