Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trying To Get A Car On Disability

Bad April Fools April fools! (Read until 01/04/2009!)

I immediately useful and entertaining entries will post to my blog.

April April.

Well, now not so good. He came probably Sun across as "Mr. Meyer, I might inform you that you are healthy and that you have not the slightest sign of pancreatic cancer. April April". My best April Fool's joke by the way I did last year in a basketball forum. And I took the mickey out of some users, had brought the unoriginal April fools. The whole looked like this:

extremely resourceful to post after the halfway Avery original story and the boring drug test-Duncan, one more fairy tales.

But hey, I've found today on nbaisreallycool.com: LeBron James has admitted in an interview that he is actually Michael Jordan under a mask! I'm completely out of House. So yes I have always suspected that LeBron actually someone else under a mask, but that it is equal to MJ, I'd never thought of that!

Oh yes: the whole is REAL! I even have proof:
Michael Jordan under a mask!
Michael Jordan immediately after the interview, after he has passed the mask.

And here's the ultimate proof to those who keep the whole stupid for an April Fool's joke: the original source!!
Quote:
Lebron Jjames said on television in an interview that he is in reallity he is the Michale Jordan under a mask 1!!



But I once earned applause in response smileys and once a desperately screaming smiley with about 30 blank lines and "Nain" at the end.

In this sense, a happy April Fools to you hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment