Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mudroom Locker Design Plans

-match: GER-LIE

Good morning. For those who have the last World Cup qualifier against Liechtenstein Liechtenberg missed, there is nothing to read. For anyone who missed the interviews after the game, here is a brief summary.


Mario Gomez: It is said that the only loser of the game I was. Let me explain briefly. Do you know Spider-Man, the superhero? He wears a red suit and jumping from skyscraper to skyscraper, saves while small children, protect women and beat up criminals en masse. Just a great guy. But if he draws from and to the black suit, looks all different. Since he also likes randalliert, sets in with police officers and provides all sorts of bad stuff. For me it is no different. When I wear the red and white jersey, I'm the superhero. I meet amazing goals set before'm perfect, technically superior to all. As soon as I but the black and white jersey over trefe, I mutate to villain. Since I versemmle a chance after the other and from the stadium will be refereed. But I will keep fighting. Because of great power grows great responsibility.


Lukas Podolski: Yes, it was s good game. The Mario must increase. Here have severally NEN ball in hand. To have severally but not stolen, how come there on it for Se. Table hot but not Schweini. The steals. Most of all gates.


captain Ballack: I'm back, your captain. You know me even from my old blog here. Will you gaze over only once. And I'm gone.


The Titan: Njeeeeaaa the Toawaht of Liechtenstein has earlauhbt some blunders ... The ball here, the hold must ma ... What? Punch to the side? Joaaa, must keep the ma ... But Mario Gomez has now played not too bad. Here he brings a schöhnen Pass .. a "no-look pass" called something like that. Hehe.

The gym was very amusing I also summarize briefly, but due to time coming at any other time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment