Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Bacteria Is In A Cat's Mouth

a blog - The book of the film

's me, Big Ben. Unfortunately, I make it to the playoffs, where we are only the Pistons sweep, then the Heat to the would-be MVP Dwyane Wade will sweep, then Garnett and therefore harmless Celtics will sweep and sweep to crown the Lakers, not and to cure my injury, but I have more time then to blog. Word up

Taking it seriously. I just wanted to, inspired by Albi aka Alvin Ribery, who has blogged recently, also take a look. And what I see here so I do not like. The latest blog entries act is football, although my Spezialgebeit is really basketball. I am here alien seething. But hey, that football can at least some of my faithful readers to do something, while basketball is probably considered by all my readers known as "the game with the orange ball and the baskets." But even care. The main thing, I have stuff to post, although it is usually the last scrap. Most often, mind you. The Italian Dictionary I find quite lehrsam and I do have Fedanken to negotiate with Langenscheidt. I have already negotiated with them when I made her the 1997 Edition wanted to film the Romanian-German dictionary, but the bags did not give me the license. PONS not, so I had to write the screenplay himself, but after a few days ago I found another job and scrapped the whole thing.

You're not seeing what amounts of nonsense here. Namely, that I have a rather creative, but rather am a change person standing. This is unfortunately also for my blog. At first I posted here diligently every day (well, not really), now I do it too often, even though there are a lot of things that could get rid of me. But I can still be happy that I pop in here at all, so many another Project of mine (the film not in the dictionary now that was just invented, but it was during my relatively young life already a considerable amount of similar ideas) I get bored after a maximum one-two weeks and I listen to it. So, dear blog, be happy that I at least still up from time to feed them with letters and bytes, and that you is not the same as the black horse of Michael Kohlhaas.

to FC Bayern (I return to football, forgive me) the Champions League is so gone now. The most positive thing about it is surely obvious: Christian M. of L., a member of the official FC Bayern fan club will not be around any longer active participation in Champions League games in the great FC Bayern Fan Club raffle win. More than just participation in league games. Ouch.

Otherwise stay here only two words to say:! FRÃœHHHHHHHHLIIIIUIIIIIIIIIIIIINGG 111 !!!!! GEEEEEEEEEIIIIIILLLKL! 1! I

0 comments:

Post a Comment