Monday, December 29, 2008

How To Get Fluff Momma

journal of the Year Alex

I was then not yet over by a truck was that on Sunday, not yet my last blog entry before, but this one is definitely there now. If I am on New Year's a rocket in his hand and not let go and kindle some place with the rocket fly to Botswana, then the very last, if not, at least the last time this year. If some time to sleep about 2 times (depends on the sleep habits), and then it's no longer


but already

As time goes by.

the way I wanted to apologize for the broken promises, seriously a whole Bundesliga season preview Good vs. Alex. Bad Alex to make style (see the example with KSC a few weeks). It is time not to problems of motivation, I'd do it more like, I still have quite a few good ideas for the other teams, but right now I am because of all the New Year's Eve story under pressure of time, and as I come to all, but not for blogging . But that's a good thing. For as an old Chinese saying goes Tiger, a blog that is not renewed is is a bit boring, but a witness to a state of more important things to do-having--. For me, it takes unfortunately not quite, because my blog is boring when it is renewed.

That's it for this year. Next year is here again and geraw'd geuncutted what it's worth. Happy new year to you all. And makes sure that their missile ignites in the hand and not let go, it could be that you end up somewhere in Botswana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment